REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSIONS - Parents seeking admission to National Academy For Learning, North (NAFL-North) are requested to fill in the online registration form.
REGISTRATION PROCESS- Filling of form, uploading of documents, fee payment (Rs 500/- processing fee) and submission. After the online submission of the application form, the final print out has to be submitted along with the required documents to the school office (drop box) on any working day from 25th October 2021 between 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 pm.
Documents to be enclosed along with the application form (hard copy): -
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar (optional)
- Copy of last 3 years’ academic progress report from the previous school – Term I Progress Report for current year – (Applicable for Grades 2 to 9 & 11)
- Processing Fee receipt for Rs.500/- paid online
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NAFL-North strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to NAFL-North, is open to all children, irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion, or gender.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Academy For Learning, North. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission to Montessori and Kindergarten. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to the NPS Group of Schools.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for Communication:
National Academy For Learning
Ozone Urbana Residential Complex
New Airport Road
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
The registration for admission to KG-1, KG-2, Montessori-1 and grades 1-9 & Grade 11
is now open for the academic year 2022-2023.